If you want to know what’s happening in the Birmingham Creative Industries, then you could do much worse than bookmark this site:
If you are excited about helping a great Birmingham project win an international award – or just content to trust me and a load of other faithful Brummies and committed creative types, then please click here:
Created in Birmingham is currently in a neck and neck race with Melanie Phillips of the Spectator and Daily Mail. She appears to have a good deal of US support, overnight she’s stolen a nearly 200 vote lead on our lead yesterday. So we need to keep voting and here are the rules:
- Polls close January 12, 2009.
- You may vote once every 24 hours in each poll.
- After voting in an individual poll you will be locked out from voting again in that poll (on the computer you voted from) for 24 hours.
- Each poll has its own separate 24 hour lockout control. Voting in, for example, Best Blog will not lock you out of voting in other categories.
- Vote totals are not final until certified.
- Vote totals are subject to periodic correction for identified cheating.
- Cheaters will be banned from accessing the site for the duration of the voting.
- We reserve the right to close some or all polls earlier than the posted end date.
- In the event of identified cheating, the decisions of the judges as to the manner of correction is final.
And the site helpfully advises you to not vote simulataneously from computers on the same home or corporate network – so, don’t forget to do vote on each of your machines in turn…
Oh and if you find out if you can vote on an iphone – please leave a comment telling me how!
I am quite sure we can reclaim the lead during the course of today and tomorrow. So let’s get clicking…